Sanitation Portable Toilet Rental and Septic System Company in Staunton IL
Serving Staunton Illinois and throughout the surrounding the communities in Bond, Clinton, Fayette, Macoupin, Madison, Montgomery, and St. Clair Counties.
Our family-owned-and-operated business has experience providing sanitation services to coal mines, power plants, construction sites, municipalities, county fairs, city festivals, and more. We take pride in serving our customers as efficiently as possible while being able to remain focused on the safety of our customers and employees. Established in 1980, we take pride in serving customers in Staunton Illinois and throughout the surrounding counties of Bond, Clinton, Fayette, Macoupin, Madison, Montgomery, and St. Clair.
At White Sanitation Services, Inc., we understand that customers need help from a company that provides quality services from a well-trained staff. We maintain a low employee turnover rate, employing mostly members of our family that have shown an excellent work ethic. With us, you’ll get the job done right the first time from a safety-focused company that aims to keep costs low for our loyal customers.
Services We Offer
White Sanitation Services, Inc. is your full-service provider for the following services:
- Septic System Repair & Installation
- Aeration System Repair & Installation
- Septic Tank Maintenance Programs
- Septic Tank Pumping
- Aeration System Pumping
- Lift Station Pumping
- Landfill Pumping
- Barge Pumping
- Basement Pumping
- Video Camera Inspection
- Video Septic Tank Inspection
- Video Aeration System Inspection
- Line Cleaning (up to 13” diameter)
- Septic System Design
- Real Estate Septic Inspections
- Inspection, Repair & Maintenance of Aerators and Pump Motors
- Restaurant Grease Trap Cleaning
- Emergency Septic Service
- Governmental & Seasonal Contracts
- Portable Toilets
- Hand Wash Stations
- Comfort Station Rental
- Holding Tank Rental (up to 300-gallon tanks)
- Wash-Down & Disinfecting Tanks
- 20-Yard Roll-Off Dumpsters
- 30-Yard Roll-Off Dumpsters
- Tarps (various sizes available)
- Dewatering Container (with bags)
- Water-Tight Containers
- Super Sucker Wet/Dry Materials
- 6500-Gallon Tanker Truck
- Special Waste Hauling (sludge, waste, slurries, etc.)
About White Sanitation Services, Inc.
- Compliant with the State of Illinois
- Approved Special Waste Hauler
- Licensed to Pump and Haul Special Waste in IL & MO
- US DOT #604414
- Clinton County Emergency Response & Disaster Team
- OWPI Trained & Certified for Portable Sanitation
- Manifest Training by EPA Standards
Training, Certifications, & Credentials
Our owner, Keith White, has over 40 hours of OSHA certifications, and he takes an annual, eight-hour continuing education course on hazardous waste operation and emergency response known as HAZWOPER. As a company, we offer the following certifications and training:
- Confined Space Entry & Rescue
- PPE Respiratory Protection & Air Monitoring
- E-Rail Track Safety (Railroads)
- Mine Health & Safety Training
- Under Conveyor Belt Safety
- Forklift Training
- Heavy-Machinery Training
- Material Handling/Transportation Certification
We are fully insured with a $2,000,000 limit on liability coverage and $500,000 limits in workers’ comp payments, policy limits, and accident limits. We also carry additional umbrella coverage for the protection of everyone involved. We’re insured with an A++ rated carrier and have no current claims or losses on file.
We partner with all types of businesses for sanitation services. From coal mines and power plants to laborers and teamsters, you can count on our trained and friendly staff to provide the services that you need. Our local partners include the following:
- Kincaid Power Plant
- White City Sewer Plant
- 150 Year St. Rose Celebration
- Clinton County Fairgrounds
- Carlyle Lake
- Gillespie, IL Black Diamond Days
- Litchfield, IL Campgrounds & Parks
- Highland, IL Switzer Fest
Portable Toilet Restroom Rental
Providing rental of portable toilets in Staunton Illinois and throughout the surrounding areas in Bond, Clinton, Fayette, Macoupin, Madison, Montgomery, and St. Clair Counties.
When you have to go, you have to go, and White Sanitation Services, Inc. offers a wide variety of portable toilets and portable restrooms to meet the needs of individuals and commercial operations in our local communities. Not all portable toilets are equal – below is a list of the types of portable restrooms that we offer. Please contact our staff for more details:
Standard Construction & High-Rise Units
These are standard porta-potties used for construction projects and hi-rise construction work. They feature a hook on the top that can be moved with a crane.
Collapsible Top Units on Wheels
These are used for buildings that have short entry points including buildings where the unit must be moved using an elevator.
Tow-Behind-Cart Portable Units
These units make mobility easy with a tow-behind feature that helps crews that must move locations during the course of a job.
These are used for jobs that have no access to the city sewer to discharge waste. Tanks are 300 gallons and are available for a weekend rental or a 28-day rental with weekly cleanings.
These units feature flat access, rails, and a larger floor plan to ensure enough space for those with all kinds of disabilities.
Standard Event Units
These are the standard types of units that we would provide for an event – they’re not suited for construction sites. These are available for weekend or 28-day rental.
Circulating Units/Wedding Units
These units are suitable for events such as weddings and feature re-circulating stools, hand-wash stations, full-length mirror, and a push-activated light.
V.I.P. Comfort Trailers
V.I.P. comfort trailers are larger, and they have access to water and power. They offer more features than what is included with standard portable restroom units. They may include separate entry and exit doors, separate men’s and women’s sides, stools, urinals, sinks, mirrors, outside lights, heating, air conditioning, and stereo audio components. These are available for weekend or 28-day rental.
- Slim Line Trailer – (2) Women’s Stools w/ (1) Wash Sink, (1) Men’s Stool & (1) Urinal w/ (1) Wash Sink
- Olympic Fiberglass Trailer – (3) Women’s Stools w/ (1) Wash Sink, (2) Men’s Stool & (3) Urinals w/ (1) Wash Sink
- Big Slim Line Trailer – (5) Women’s Stools w/ (2) Wash Sinks, (2) Men’s Stools & (2) Urinals w/ (2) Wash Sinks
- Hand-Sanitizer Stations
- Single-Sided Hand-Wash Stations
- Double-Sided Hand-Wash Stations
- Single Shower Units
We’d like to thank you for browsing our website, getting to know us and giving us a chance to earn your business. Please do not hesitate to contact our staff for answers to your questions or more information about the services that we provide!
Counties We Serve:
Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM